EPT-X LIPICA OPEN
The Lipica estate is one of Slovenia’s main cultural monuments. It lies in the southwest corner of Slovenia, near the coast and close to the border with Italy. It is the cradle of all Lipizzaner (or Lipizzan) horses in the world, a breed which dates back to the 16th century in the time of Maria Theresa of Austria when it was developed with the support of the Habsburg nobility. The Stud Farm is one of the oldest ones in the world with a tradition dating back to 1580 and offers horses (and us) 300 hectares of pastures. Last year it hosted the Slovenian championship and Slovenia Open. This year we feel prepared to invite you to the first Lipica EPT-X tournament.
- April 28th to 30th, 2023
- Sežana, Slovenia
- Organizer Air Bounce Disc Golf in cooperation with Lipica Stud Farm
- PDGA International B-tier
- EPT-X Category III (see more about the categories from EPT-X information page)
- Kobilarna Lipica – Lipica Stud Farm
- Lipica 15, Sežana, Slovenia (Google Maps)
- Detailed course information will be published on the event website
Lipica Stud farm is in the southwest corner of Slovenia. The nearest airports are Airport Trieste (37min) and Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport (1h 10m). The venue has its own, newly renovated hotel and a restaurant. There are also accommodations near in the nearest town, Sežana.
- Tournament Director: Urban Braune, email@example.com